• Create and optimize SQL statements
• Prepare documentations and specifications
• Maintain and improve the performance of existing software.
• Test and maintain software products to ensure strong functionality and optimization.
• Recommend improvements to existing software programs as necessary.
• Experience Required minimum 1 years.
• Knowledge of PHP (OOPs) .
• Knowledge of Hybrid App development (Cordova).
• Knowledge of MVC framework : (CI preferred).
• Functional knowledge and hands on experience with common third party APIs and web services (REST/JSON/SOAP).
• Working knowledge of RDBMS, MySQL database is a must.
• Should have working knowledge of Linux Development Environment.
• Working Knowledge of Git.
• Ability to multi-task.
• Excellent logical and analytical skills.
• Ability to stay abreast of best practices by researching new tools and techniques.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related subjects.
Admin Officer- 04
Location- New Baneshwor (Head Office)
- To monitor and control expenses according to allotted budget.
- Must be customers and staffs focused.
- Should have good correspondence in English and Nepali languages.
- Should have excellent knowledge of documentation and reporting skills.
- Will be assisting and reporting to the Chief Operation Officer.
- Should have minimum 2 years of experience in administration department preferable in IT industry. Experience in an ISP organization will be an added advantage.
- Should be honest, hardworking and can handle the work pressure.
- Should be smart, presentable and have excellent communication skills.
- Must be able to handle national and international procurement activities independently with strong .negotiation skills and able to maintain good relationship with all the parties.
- Should have knowledge of Inventory Management System.
- Able to do Nepali typing is an added advantage.
Assistant HR Manager – 01
New Baneshwor (Head Office)
- Look after day to day operations of the HR functions and duties for regions
- Provide administrative support to Human Resources executives for regions
- Coordinate and communicate with candidates and schedule interviews for regions
- Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies)
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations etc.
- Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations
- Communicate with public services when necessary
- Properly handle complaints and grievance procedures
- Prepare monthly Payroll summary and process for finalization by providing relevant data (absences, bonus, leaves, etc)
- Proven experience of more than 3 years in HR field.
- Hands on experience with an HRIS.
- Sound knowledge of Excel and its functions.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Strong communications skills.
- Willing to travel.
Corporate Sales Officer
Location- New Baneshwor (HeadOffice|)
- Proven work experience as a Corporate Sales associate, Sales representative or similar role
- Basic understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
- Proficiency in English
- Good knowledge of Internet, MS Office, PowerPoint, MS Excel, Ms Word
- Working knowledge of customer and market dynamics and requirements
- Track record of over-achieving sales quota
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- A friendly and energetic personality with customer service focus
- Ability to perform under pressure and address complaints in a timely manner
- Availability to work flexible shifts
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent degree in Marketing or related field would be a plus.
- Valid driving license and a 2 wheeler
||More than 2 years
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service.
- Assess customers needs and provide assistance and information on product features.
- Follow and achieve department’s sales goals on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis.
- “Go the extra mile” to drive sales.
- Maintain in-stock and presentable condition assigned areas.
- Actively seek out customers in the potential market.
- Remain knowledgeable on products offered and discuss available options.
- Team up with co-workers to ensure proper customer service.
- Build productive trust relationships with customers and inter-departments.
- Suggest ways to improve sales (e.g. planning marketing activities, changing the store’s design).
Marketing Manager – 01
New Baneshwor (Head Office)
- Managing all marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department.
- Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
- Coordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Overseeing the company’s marketing budget.
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity
- Preparing online and print marketing campaigns.
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Creating a wide range of different marketing materials.
- Working closely with design agencies and assisting with new product launches.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Analyzing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing.
||More than 4 years
|Professional Skill Required:
||Planning Promotional Events Communication Others Analytical ThinkingCreativity Stress Management
- Intimate understanding of traditional and emerging marketing channels.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to think in a creative and innovative way.
- Budget-management skills and proficiency.
- Professional judgment and discretion that comes from years of experience in the field.
- Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges.
- Familiarity with the latest trends, technologies and methodologies in graphic design, web design, production, etc.
Send your CV: email@example.com
Or send it through form