Terms & Conditions
Thank you for choosing Classic Tech for your Internet needs. This document is important–please read it carefully. This Classic Tech Residential Internet Service Terms & Conditions and all documents referred to herein, is a legal contract between the customer (The consumer) and Classic Tech Pvt. Ltd. (the provider), and, sets forth Terms and Conditions by which Classic Tech will make available services the user has elected to receive.
Classic Tech Reserves the right to change or modify this agreement at any time by posting the revised and updated Agreement on the Classic Tech website. We will provide CUSTOMER with notice of material changes via CUSTOMER’s registered account e-mail address. CUSTOMER may find the latest terms and conditions on our website by visiting the following link: www.classic.com.np
User’s Non-Termination or continued use of services after changes are posted constitutes the user’s acceptance of this agreement as modified by posted changes.
This agreement takes effect once user’s order for service request has been accepted by Classic Tech and user accepts services from Classic Tech. The Agreement shall continue until user’s services are terminated in accordance with this agreement. This agreement governs both services and any equipment provided by Classic Tech and used in conjunction with service, such as customer premises equipment (ONU, Fiber, STB, or any other connected devices provided), at the time of connection.
- Subject to service characteristics contained herein, Classic Tech shall provide Internet Connection between Classic Tech provided equipment and within capabilities within Classic Tech’s backbone.
- Internet connections are provided as “up-to” speeds advertised within service plan purchased by USER reflecting performance under Ideal conditions.
- Classic Tech reserves right to interrupt those speeds if necessary for equipment upgrades and network maintenance and will do its best to inform USER of any such interruptions ahead of time.
- Unless otherwise permitted by Classic Tech in writing, Classic Tech Home Package is only available to customers for residential use and shall not be resold or used for business purposes. Classic Tech reserves right to terminate service if CUSTOMER is found doing so.
- The Plans are intended only for the personal use of included services. Classic Tech reserves right to discontinue Unlimited Data benefits/services offered as part of plans in case of misuse/ fraudulent use/ unauthorized telemarketing and commercial use.
- Classic Tech does not allow billing in company name for residential packages.
- Registration and Documentation:
- The customer must provide necessary documents and must have provided full payment after service has been installed. If a necessary document or payment has not been provided, Classic Tech has the right to refuse to provide service continuity and also has right to collect our devices and wire.
- CUSTOMER confirms that they are: (i) 18 years or older, if an individual, or, (ii) be a corporation, partnership, or other legal entity duly formed (and incorporated if applicable) in good standing where required to do business with all legal authority and power to accept this agreement and acting through CUSTOMER’s duly authorized representative.
- CUSTOMER must submit (i) If an individual, a copy of Citizenship/Passport/Driving License and two recent passport size photos (ii) if an institution, a copy of Company Registration and PAN/VAT Registration.
- CUSTOMER confirms that all information provided to Classic Tech is accurate including name, address, and documents submitted. The CUSTOMER is responsible for keeping all registration data accurate and must contact Classic Tech to update any changes with supporting documentation.
- Classic Tech will not be responsible for any damage CUSTOMER suffers while using our services. This includes loss of data resulting from delays, non-deliveries, miss-deliveries, or service interruptions caused by CUSTOMER negligence or CUSTOMER’s errors or omissions. Use of any information obtained by Classic Tech network is at CUSTOMER’s own risk. Classic Tech specifically denies any responsibility for accuracy or quality of information obtained through its services.
- Classic Tech exercises no control over content of information passing through its network. Classic Tech makes no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, for service it is providing.
- Use of Classic Tech network for any violation of any Nepal Law or any foreign laws or regulations is strictly prohibited, and Classic Tech network may only be used for lawful purposes. This includes, but is not limited to: copyright material, material legally judged to be threatening or obscene, or material protected by trade secret law. Customers agree to indemnify and hold harmless Classic Tech from any claims resulting from CUSTOMER’s use of the service which damages CUSTOMER or another party. The CUSTOMER shall solely bear all consequences and responsibilities for any kind of illegal activities conducted using the Classic Tech network.
- The CUSTOMER has to abide by the Rules and Regulations of the Government of Nepal. If the CUSTOMER is found to be involved in activities that violate the rules, the service shall be terminated immediately without any prior notice. The CUSTOMER shall be solely responsible for such violations.
- Neither party shall be liable to the other under this Agreement for any failure in performance that is due to causes beyond its reasonable control, including, but not limited to, acts of nature, governmental actions, fires, and civil disturbances, interruption of power or transportation problems.
- The CUSTOMER commits to not resell or re-distribute internet services without written permission from Classic Tech. The link can only be used for CUSTOMER’s usage and cannot be provided for use to any other individual/s or party/ies. Classic Tech shall not be held responsible for anyway if there are any unlawful activities of customers of CUSTOMER. Any consequences resulting from redistribution/illegal use shall be borne by the CUSTOMER. Classic Tech reserves right to deny or terminate service immediately if same is found.
- Classic Tech is committed to providing reliable and high-quality internet connectivity to the CUSTOMER. The link shall be provided 24 hours. Classic Tech makes no warranties or representations that any Service will be uninterrupted or error-free. The CUSTOMER accepts all Services provided hereunder “as is” without warranty of any kind.
- Classic Tech guarantees latency and speed within its own network backbone and access to published network speeds through direct-wired connection up to subscribed bandwidth only.
B. Package Services
- This Package offered on our websites and marketed via various means is for a limited time period only.
- Internet package price is inclusive of Telecommunication Service Charge and Basic Support Service charge. The basic Support charge consists of 24×7 phone support and service maintenance up to Client’s Optical Termination Box.
- All Packages provided via Classic Tech service are pre-paid. Payment for the package subscribed must be made in full before service can be used. Non-payment will result in automatic service suspension until full payment is received.
- The CUSTOMER can renew their service package themselves via Classic Tech Customer Portal, Classic Tech Mobile App, debit Card, pay amount online via various online portals (e-Sewa, iPay, IME Pay, Prabhu Pay, connect IPS, Fonepay, etc.) or in-person in any of our outlets. Non-payment of the renewal amount will result in automatic service suspension until full payment.
- If CUSTOMER has any unpaid bills of Classic Tech and has exceeded grace days provided to pay bills, Classic Tech will disable service of customer.
- In case of unpaid bills, Classic Tech also reserves right to collect our devices and any other equipment from client premises without prior notice after grace expiry date.
- CUSTOMER can upgrade their package in middle of their subscription period; however, package change charges will apply.
- Classic Tech believes that to provide best possible experience for most possible users with the optimal capacity and network performance, it is necessary to encourage responsible use by consumers. To avoid abuse of Unlimited Data benefits by a few that affects a vast majority of other users, for such plans, Classic Tech will identify and treat any consumption by a customer beyond provided data in a 30-day recharge cycle; as misuse of the benefits provided. Upon reaching such a limit in a recharge cycle, Classic Tech reserves right to implement Fair Usage Policy (FUP), in form of Bandwidth use for such consumers without giving any prior notice.
- Data usage will be calculated via cumulative sum of total data usage, upload, and download. Unused data will not be carried over to next subscription period.
- The service contract shall remain valid till service/package is active.
- The service provided is for exclusive use by CUSTOMER and it may not be assigned, transferred, or shared with any other without prior written consent of Classic Tech and receiving party.
- Service Transfer charges will be applicable as per company policy.
- Classic Tech will not hold account of CUSTOMER in service duration and is not liable to reimburse an amount of unused service at any later date.
- Relocation of service is subject to Classic Tech fiber network coverage and availability. CUSTOMER shall provide at least 15 working days prior notice for relocation. Relocation charges will apply as per company’s current policy.
C. Support Services
- Classic Tech shall provide Internet support 24×7 via telephone.
- On-site support, if deemed necessary, shall be attended to within 48 hours (under normal circumstances). Charges may apply for on-site support as per company policy.
- Additional charges may apply as per company policy for equipment/parts, fiber wire, and accessory replacements. Non-payment of such charges may result in disconnection of the CUSTOMER’s Internet service.
- Classic Tech shall provide a one-time setup and primary router configuration service. Internal networking will not be responsibility of Classic Tech, and additional charges may apply.
D. Renewal Saapati Policy
Classic Tech is always at the forefront of providing value-added services to our loyal existing customers. “Saapati” commonly refers to a smooth and pleasing way of moving.
Our loyal existing customers can utilize and get desired benefits from “Renewal Saapati Policy” in just one click through our Classic Tech Mobile App without any hassles. “Saapati” can make your internet connectivity LIVE from any corner.
No worries when you don’t have sufficient cash for the payment, or you are outdoor from your residence/family; just get benefits from our Saapati Policy.
Terms and Conditions:
- Above Yearly and Half Yearly Subscribed customers acquire 7 Days Recharge Saapati. Our loyal existing customer can use this with two times like, 4 Days + 3 Days = Total 7 Days through our Classic Tech Mobile App.
- Quarterly and Two-Months Subscribed customers acquire 3 Days Recharge Saapati. Our loyal existing customer can use this with two times like, 2 Days + 1 Day = Total 3 Days through our Classic Tech Mobile App.
- One-Month Subscribed customers acquire 2 Days Recharge Saapati. Our loyal existing customer can use this with 1 time like, 2 Days through our Classic Tech Mobile App.
- Any Saapati benefited by the company will be deducted in the next recharge.
E. Ownership and Warranties: Installation & Support
- CUSTOMER will provide Classic Tech and its subcontractors with reasonable access to their premises in order to install, maintain, and repair the Service.
- CUSTOMER understands and agrees that Classic Tech may drill, cut, and otherwise alter improvements on the premises (including walls, flooring, and/or other surfaces) in order to install, maintain, or repair the Service.
- If CUSTOMER does not own premises, CUSTOMER warrants that they have obtained permission from any necessary party, including but not limited to the owner, landlord, or building manager, to allow Classic Tech and its subcontractor’s reasonable access to install, maintain, and repair the Service and to make any alterations Classic Tech deems appropriate for the work to be performed.
- Classic Tech will not be responsible for clipping wires on walls, hiding the cables, installing cables through false ceiling/docks/underground wiring systems, or installing wire ducts. Classic Tech will be extending cables to necessary devices only.
- Additional Cable charges and Installation charges will be applicable as per company policy and, non-payment of such charges may result in discontinuation of services.
- ONU device (Router) shall be provided on a rental basis and will be property of Classic Tech.
- CUSTOMER should return ONU device upon discontinuation of Classic Tech link. The refundable deposit will be returned to CUSTOMER only after we verify the working condition of ONU device with original receipt is returned to the company.
- Classic Tech provides 3 months warranty on ONU against manufacturing and software defects. Any damage caused to the device by activities not covered by warranty is chargeable at the full price of the device.
- Any other equipment installed at CUSTOMER premises by, but not sold to CUSTOMER, shall remain property of Classic Tech.
- If any equipment under Classic Tech ownership is damaged, mishandled, destroyed, lost, or stolen while in CUSTOMER’s premises, the CUSTOMER shall be liable for cost of repair or replacement of equipment. Other equipment includes patch cable and FTTH terminal box.
- Non-payment of charges may result in disconnection of CUSTOMER’s Internet service.
- Except as otherwise provided, Classic Tech Equipment must be returned to Classic Tech undamaged, within Thirty-One (31) calendar days after CUSTOMER’s Service is terminated for any reason. If equipment is not returned within Thirty-One (31) calendar days or is returned damaged, we may retain any advance payment or deposit, or portion thereof that previously had not been refunded, if CUSTOMER fails to return the Classic Tech Equipment within this time period.
- If the service is terminated for any reason, it is CUSTOMER’s responsibility to return equipment and accessories owned by Classic Tech to Classic Tech. However, in event Classic Tech shall uninstall and take back its belongings from CUSTOMER’s premises, CUSTOMER agrees to provide Classic Tech unhindered access to uninstall equipment within its premises for this purpose. In case of theft and/or loss or damage of installed equipment owned by Classic Tech, CUSTOMER agrees to reimburse Classic Tech for full value of missing equipment.
F. Refund Policy
Classic Tech has a strict no refund policy for payments other than the deposit amount collected for devices provided to CUSTOMER.
G. Fair Usage Policy
- Classic Tech believes that to provide best possible experience for most possible users with optimal capacity and network performance, it is necessary to encourage responsible use by consumers. To avoid abuse of Unlimited Data benefits by a few that affects a vast majority of other users, for such plans, Classic Tech will identify and treat any consumption by a customer beyond provided quota (in GB) of data in a 30-day recharge cycle; as misuse of benefits provided. Upon reaching such a limit in a recharge cycle, Classic Tech reserves right to implement Fair Usage Policy (FUP), in form of Bandwidth use for such consumers without giving any prior notice.
- This policy applies to all of Classic Tech’s internet plans. This policy is aimed to ensure Classic Tech is able to provide quality internet services to all our customers, and no customers are disadvantaged by the behavior of others.
- If CUSTOMER uses Classic Tech services to what is deemed to be unreasonable, Classic Tech reserves right to significantly reduce internet speed without notice as well as restrict or terminate the service without notice if necessary.
- We consider unreasonable unlimited internet use to occur when usage activity adversely affects any part of Classic Tech network, adversely affects our ability to provide our services, or adversely affects ability of other Classic Tech customers to use a service. For more details, please visit www.classic.com.np
IPTV Subscription Terms and Conditions:
- Classic Tech Internet Connection must be active for use of IPTV service.
- IPTV provides informative and entertainment services (Services) such as broadcasting Live TV channels, while also providing additional services;
- Service Also includes the catch-up TV feature.
- Online Digital Content like Movies, TV shows, User Generated Contents at a price and on the terms and conditions as set out in this agreement.
- The site content, site code, app code, and app content are owned by Classic Tech and/or its licensors and content providers and are protected by applicable domestic copyright laws. Unless expressly permitted elsewhere in the site & apps by Classic Tech, you shall not record, copy, distribute, publish, perform, modify, download, transmit, transfer, sell, license, reproduce, create derivative works from or based upon, distribute, post, publicly display, frame, link, or in any other way exploit any of the Site Content or Site Code, in whole or in part. Any rights not expressly granted to you are reserved. Any violation of copyright laws may result in severe civil and criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible.
- Agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, Classic Tech permits you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, right to access and use multi-screen web and apps, view the channel(s), and view the Digital Content(s) within Classic Tech platform.
- Copyright Infringement: You are prohibited from infringing, publishing, submitting, copying, uploading, downloading, posting, transmitting, reproducing, or distributing software, video or audio content, or any other material that is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, any other type of intellectual property rights, trademark laws (by rights of privacy or publicity) or other proprietary rights of any party unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consent to do the same. This prohibition includes the use of any material or information including images or photographs that are made available through the Service(s). Classic Tech assumes no responsibility, and you assume all risks, regarding the determination of whether material is in the public domain, or may otherwise be used by you for such purposes.
- IPTV STB Box
- IPTV is a free feature available to clients free of cost, other than the one-time set-up cost; via which the CUSTOMER can use the service till the Internet subscription expires.
- The TV Set-Top-Box shall be provided on a rental basis and will be the property of Classic Tech, and is to be returned back upon the expiry of the Internet subscription.
- A refundable deposit will be returned to client after working TV Set-Top-Box and accessories with original receipt are returned to the company.
- TV Set-Top-Box Warranty; will be of 3 Months, against manufacturing and software defects. . Any damage caused to a device by activities not covered by warranty is chargeable at full price of the device.
- Access & Installation of Equipment: You will provide Classic Tech and its subcontractors with reasonable access to your premises in order to install, maintain, and repair the Service and you authorize any other adult resident or guest at your residence (each, an Authorized User for purposes of this Agreement) to grant access to your premises for these purposes. You understand and agree that Classic Tech may drill, cut, and otherwise alter improvements on the premises (including walls, flooring, and/or other surfaces) in order to install, maintain, or repair the Service. If you do not own your premises, you warrant that you have obtained permission from any necessary party, including but not limited to the owner, landlord, or building manager, to allow Classic Tech and its subcontractor’s reasonable access to install, maintain, and repair the Service and to make any alterations Classic Tech deems appropriate for the work to be performed.
- Client will be responsible for ensuring feasibility of extending Classic Tech cables from nearest Classic Tech distribution point to the necessary devices at client’s location. This includes having necessary poles/wire access.
- Classic Tech will not be responsible for any beautification during cable installation process for both fiber and Ethernet cable. This means Classic Tech will not be responsible for clipping wires on walls, hiding the cables, installing cables through false ceiling/docks/underground wiring systems, or installing wire ducts.
- Classic Tech will be extending cables to the necessary devices only.
- Cable charges and installation charges will be applicable as per company policy.
- No more than a total of 3 Set-Top-Box can be set up on one single Classic Tech account in a residential package.
- Support and Maintenance
- Client might face IPTV problem from Source in which customer needs to wait for ETR up to 48 Hrs.
- ETR for Troubleshoot IPTV will be based on your Internet package.
- IPTV will not work if the customer’s Internet is in a Grace period.
- Support charges may apply depending on the type of issue where wires or any equipment may need to be changed.
1. Customers should receive Smart TV set from mentioned Classic Tech’s outlets only.
2. Customer will be able to receive Smart TV sets only after generation of VAT bill and full payment.
3. Installation of Smart TV sets at Customer’s premise will be Customer’s responsibility.
4. All the supports and warranty claims on the Smart TV sets will be done by Videocon.
5. Cancellation, return or refund of TV set will not be applicable.