Job Openings for Freshers: Indoor Sales Representative
Classic Tech is a leading internet and IPTV service provider in Nepal. We encourage the candidates who are seeking the job, here we have got you the opportunity to work with us. Candidates who are interested in being independent and enhancing their skills and who have the potential to become an asset to the company are welcome to join our company with its strong work culture.
Why choose Classic Tech?
- Attractive salary.
- Festival expense allowance.
- Attractive Incentive packages and Perks.
- Working in a team environment where initiative and dedication are encouraged.
- An equal-opportunity workplace that values diversity and does not discriminate.
- Facilities of Social Security Fund (Pension, Gratuity, and Insurance facilities).
- High level of responsibility with opportunities to learn and grow more.
Before Applying, please make sure to check the qualification must be required to apply for the post.
||+2 Pass, Bachelors Running
||Freshers can Apply,
Highest Priority to Minimum 6 months of experience in Outbound Call Center or related sales position,
Both Males & Females can apply (Priority will be given to Females)
|Professional Skill Required
||Interpersonal Marketing Management Public Relations Verbal / Telephonic Communication
- Good Nepali communications skills
- Good persuasive skills
- Good organizational skills and the ability to multitask
- Strong listening and sales skills
- Excellent phone and cold calling skills
- Ability to achieve targets.
- Good knowledge of technology and the Internet
- Good Customer Service Skills
- Communicating with customers, making outbound calls to potential customers, and following up on leads.
- Understanding customers’ needs and identifying sales opportunities.
- Meet Sales KPIs Target defined by the company
- Collect Leads and Enter in the system appropriately
- Promote Classic Tech in the specified area
- Creating and maintaining a database of current and potential customers
- Staying informed about competing services.
- Actively Take part in any kind of Marketing initiated by the Branch authority
- Coordinating with ASRs and Sampling/Monitoring leads effectively
- Coordinate with Branch Authority and perform assign tasks
- Reporting to CC Manager and Branch Authority on Daily/Weekly/ Monthly / Yearly Basis
- Provide Basic Training to ASRs if required
- Provide organic customer data and analytics of the specified area to improve transactions and sales
Note: Candidates should be flexible traveling in any kind of Marketing initiated by the concerned personnel of the Branch to different areas and also willing to work in an assigned location by the Company
Interested Candidate, please send your updated CV/ Resume with clearly specifying the Position & Location to firstname.lastname@example.org.